Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back in September of last year, I compared LeadBolt with
the other networks, and I placed LeadBolt in close competition with CPALead.

Now, I will finally say the truth. LeadBolt is the #1 CPA company.

When I really want, I can make the EPC remain .15+/click.

LeadBolt EPC remains second to none. Like a Lamborghini Murcielago in a race with go karts, their running circles around the competition.


I don't know about their support staff — because I have never had a problem.
Never needed to contact them.

I work 50 hours a week outside the internet, I don't have the time to test offers.
That's the beauty of LeadBolt. I don't need to worry about the offers they are placing on my Gateways — because like KFC Chicken, they have a secret formula that's just good.



I've put 2% of my effort into my LeadBolt projects...and I've netted $5,000+...obviously, that's not much,
but honest to Heaven, I'm just not putting any effort into it at all.
If I truly cared about making money, if I exerted 20% worth of effort, I could easily make $2,000+/month with LeadBolt because their EPC is sicker than SARS.


Final Rankings:




#1 LeadBolt takes the crown.
9.6 / 10

#2.CPALead
9.4/ 10

#3. Dollarade
8.1 / 10

#4. InstantDollarz
7.2 / 10

#5. AdscendMedia
6.0 / 10



No one can get a perfect score...even though offers the highest EPC, pays out every month on the 15, and has an awesome survey formula, they don't score a perfect 10...because I'm just a prick like that.



The crown goes to Leadbolt, the current leader in Affiliate Marketing.
But with everything in life, if doesn't continually innovate, develope and thrive for "bigger and better things"* , it won't keep this lead.


*I love when people say "bigger and better things"...so catchy. It's been an absolute privilege working with LeadBolt...and I hope I can continue to work for them for years to come.

3 comments:

Matt said...

CPALead getting a 9.4 ?
InstantDollarz being better than AdscendMedia (or anyone) ?
You should get a comedy award. Leadbolt is good, but my money is with Adscend (literally)

mind.it said...

Incredible! It sounds great. Much obliged for sharing.. AdLock Media CPA Network

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can generate money by locking selected pages of your blog / site?
All you need to do is open an account with AdscendMedia and use their content locking tool.

Post a Comment